5650 s Kyrene Rd.
Tempe, Az 85284
Junior year Journalism student with 4 years of military service in the Marine Corps and experience in Radio promotions seeking sports media internship.
United States Marine Corps, Corporal
Implemented Problem Solving skills in order to overcome mechanical complications with RQ-19 Tomahawk when undergoing missions in Afghanistan. Lead vehicle in over 50 combat patrols with 100% survival rate and no casualties. Also applied Pashto language to communicate with Afghanistan local nationals.
IHeartRadio, Remote Tech/ Board Operator
Implemented communication skills in order to help set up and conduct many events at various locations around the Phoenix area. Have experience in operating board for University of Arizona and Grand Canyon University basketball games.
Phoenix Sports Bureau
January 2018- current
Wrote many stories about the money that is spent on and off the field in sports. Also spent the month of March to cover the Texas Rangers for Cactus League Wire, producing fun stories about players off the field hobbies to serious stories about their foundations and a player profile on his recovery from Tommy John surgery.
- Eureka High School May 2011, Eureka, Mo
- United States Marine Corps Recruit training Nov 2011, MCRD San Diego, CA
- United States Marine Corps School of Infantry Feb 2012, San Diego, CA
- Combat Life Saver May 2012, MCAGCC 29 Palms, CA
- Qualified to provide advanced first aid to trauma patients.
- Non-Lethal Training March 2014, MCAGCC 29 Palms
- OSCAR (Operational Stress Control and Readiness) November 2014, MCAGCC 29 Palms
- Trained in counseling individuals who are overwhelmed with stress. Often defusing a situation and calming the individual down with rational reasoning January 2015, MCAGCC 29 Palms
- Currently studying Sports Journalism at the Walter Cronkite School at Arizona State University.